Senior Research Scientist
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering with Distinction (May 1986), University of Illinois, Champaign.
- M.S. in Chemical Engineering (May 1989), Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
Thesis: Data-Driven Heuristic Method for Scheduling Assembly Type Batch Chemical Processes.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering (May 1992), Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
Thesis: Interval-Based Approach for Scheduling Resource-Constrained Batch Chemical Processes.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (1992-1994), Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
CIPAC Consortium Industrial Liaison
- MBA (December 2012), Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
- MBA (December 2012), Tilburg University, Tilburg, The Netherlands.
- Madhavan, K. P. C., Zentner, M., Klimeck, G., “Learning and Research in the Cloud,” Nature Nanotechnology, 8, 786–789, (2013).
- Zentner, M., “On Safari in nanoHUB: The Hunt for Prototypical Users,” HUBbub13, Indianapolis, IN, 2013.
- L. Zentner, M. Zentner, V. Farnsworth, M. McLennan, K. Madhavan, and G. Klimeck, “nanoHUB.org: Experiences and Challenges in Software Sustainability for a Large Scientific Community,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1309.1805v2, September, 2013
- Klimeck, G., G.B. Adams III, D. Beaudoin, N. Denny, M. Zentner, K. Madhavan, S. Shivarajapura, and L. Zentner, “Social Networks of Researchers and Educators on the Science Gateway nanoHUB.org,” First IEEE/ACM Workshop on the application of Social Networking concepts to Cluster, Cloud, Grid and Services Computing, Newport Beach, CA, May, 2011.
- Adams, George, K. Madhavan, M. Zentner, N. Denny, S. Shivarajapura, and G. Klimeck. “User Flow Informatics to Personalize Learning in Engineering Cyber Environments – nanoHUB.org a Case Study.” ASEE Global Colloquium on Engineering Education, Singapore, October, 2010.
- Iles, C.M. (Eli Lilly & Co.) and M.G. Zentner. “Pharmaceutical Industry Special Section Introduction.” APICS Performance Advantage, May, 2000.
- Sinclair, Gavin (Purdue University) and M.G. Zentner. “Successfully Solve Combinatorial Problems.” Chemical Engineering Progress, August, 1999.
- Iles, C.M., P.R. Bunch (Eli Lilly & Co.), G.K. Kudva, J.F. Pekny, and M.G. Zentner. “Bringing Research into Practice through Academic/Industrial Interaction.” AIChE Spring Meeting, 1998.
- Lombardo, S.P. (The Coca-Cola Company) and M.G. Zentner. “Improvement of Process Operations Through Integrated Optimization of Design, Planning, and Scheduling.” AIChE Annual Meeting, 1997.
- Zentner, M.G. and G.V. Reklaitis. “An Interval Based Mathematical Model for the Scheduling of Resource-Constrained Batch Chemical Processes.” NATO ASI on Batch Processing Systems Engineering, Antalya, Turkey, 1992.