Requesting Access

Purdue researchers may request access to ITaP Research Computing resources through the research account request tool. You will need to search for the name of your faculty advisor or department to make a request.

  • Purdue researchers collaborating with faculty, staff, or departments who have purchased access to cluster nodes or research storage through the Community Cluster Program will be able to select one of the Community Clusters or storage resources on the request form.

Once the request is submitted, an email notification will be sent to your faculty advisor requesting approval of your request. Account request approvals are left to the discretion of the faculty or appropriate Community Cluster partners. Please contact them directly regarding the status of your request.

Managing Access

Purdue faculty and staff (or their manager designees) who have purchased access to cluster nodes through the Community Cluster Program can manage access to their nodes directly from the self-service research account management tool. Any account requests can be approved or denied from this tool.

Collaborators Outside Purdue

A valid Purdue Career Account is required for access to any resource. If you do not currently have a valid Purdue Career Account you must have a current Purdue faculty or staff member file a "Request for Privileges (R4P)" with their business office before you can proceed.