ITaP Research Computing offers a number of education opportunities from in-person training sessions, hosting online workshops, and online training materials and presentations on a variety of topics.
- User Guides contain numerous examples for running jobs and common applications.
- Training Materials for our regularly offered training sessions are posted here.
- Accounts and Access can directly help you with access to computing and storage resources.
- Coffee Hour Consultations offer a regular place to drop in for quick questions and help. No appointment needed!
- Training Sessions are offered in person regularly in the Envision Center on a variety of topics.
- One-on-One Consultations are available. Just email us to schedule a one-on-one consultation for you or your lab.
- Scholar Faculty Guide is a must-read for any faculty considering use of Scholar in their classes.
- User Policies address and explain how some aspects of our systems work and limits on them.
- Security Guidelines affecting all Purdue systems are provided here.
Outreach and Engagement
- Women in HPC is an international effort to engage and support women in the High-Performance Computing industry.
- Student Cluster Challenge is an HPC competition for students to expand their skillset and make industry connections.
- Other Collaborations we are involved in span many different national and international initiatives.