Gilbreth upgrade and revised pricing structure effective July 2022
Research Computing is excited to now offer GPUs under the same arrangement as CPU Community Clusters in an expanded Gilbreth cluster thanks to a significant investment by ITaP and EVPRP!
All the benefits of Community Clusters and more:
- Cheaper than building your own GPU clusters
- Nvidia A10, A30, or A100 GPUs available for purchase
- Free A100 nodes with NVLink, customized for large AI/ML training needs
- Queue specific to your lab with the same job turn-around time as other clusters
- Standby access to unused GPUs in the cluster for jobs up to 4 hours
- One-time purchase for 5 years of access or an annual subscription
- Dedicated nodes available for additional charge
Existing Gilbreth users will have their subscriptions automatically carried forward into the new structure, and will be contacted directly about this transition.
All pricing is available on our site: Gilbreth Access Purchase
Please let us know at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this transition. Thank you!