Anvil users, please submit a ticket through ACCESS Help Desk and select the appropriate Anvil resource to have it properly routed.
Did you know?
RCAC offers live help with our Coffee Hour Consultations. Reserve one of the available time slots that works best for you! For more in-depth problems or group training, One-on-One Consultations are also available. Contact us to schedule a one-on-one consultation for you or your lab.
- User Guides contain numerous examples for running jobs and common applications.
- Training Materials for our regularly offered training sessions are posted here.
- Accounts and Access can directly help you with access to computing and storage resources.
- Current and Planned Maintenance and Outages are listed here.
- How to send:
- For Anvil-specific requests, please use ACCESS Help Desk.
- For Purdue-related requests, firstname.lastname@example.org is our email support address.
- To help us respond, please include:
- Cluster or resource name
- Copy and paste or screenshot of any error messages
- Job IDs (if applicable)
- Coffee Hour Consultations offer a regular place to drop in for quick questions and help. No appointment needed!
- Training Sessions are offered in person regularly in the Envision Center on a variety of topics.
- One-on-One Consultations are available. Just email us to schedule a one-on-one consultation for you or your lab.