Containerized Bioinformatics Applications for HPC
This bioinformatics workshop will introduce the containerized bioinformatics computing resources provided by Purdue Rosen Center for Advanced Computing in ACCESS Anvil. Familiarity with the Linux/Unix command-line is recommended.
- Containerized bioinformatics applications on Anvil
- Open OnDemand for GUI applications
- Customized R containers for RNAseq and scRNAseq analysis
- Customized Python containers supporting Jupyter
- Batch jobs and interactive jobs