March 2023 Anvil Training
RCAC will be hosting a new Anvil training in March: "Containerized Bioinformatics Applications for HPC". This seminar will take place on March 23rd from 2:00PM - 3:00PM.
This bioinformatics workshop will introduce the containerized bioinformatics computing resources provided by Purdue Rosen Center for Advanced Computing in ACCESS Anvil. Familiarity with the Linux/Unix command-line is recommended.
- Containerized bioinformatics applications on Anvil
- Open OnDemand for GUI applications
- Customized R containers for RNAseq and scRNAseq analysis
- Customized Python containers supporting Jupyter
- Batch jobs and interactive jobs
Please register on our event page!