Anvil 101: New User Tutorial. The webinar covers the basics of connecting to Anvil, managing the user environment, running jobs on Anvil, and data management. Knowledge of basic UNIX commands and submitting batch jobs to a cluster would be helpful.
- None. Beginners are welcome!
- Anvil system architecture including node types, storage, interconnects, and networking.
- Getting started with accounts and allocations
- Compilation and programming environment on Anvil
- Running Jobs on Anvil
- Data management and transfer on Anvil