Python Package Installation
This in-person workshop is for students, staff, and faculty interested in learning how to install and run scientific Python applications on RCAC clusters. Attendees should have some familiarity with Linux, scientific computing, and python programming (resources available on the RCAC Training page). Topics covered will include the following:
- Challenges for installing Python packages in HPC clusters
- Anaconda environments to the rescue
- Using rcac-conda-env for creating and using environments
- Installing Python packages with Conda and Pip
- Caveats for Python package installation
Attendance is capped at 50 participants. Registration is required, available on Qualtrics here.