Data Analysis and Visualization with MATLAB
March 10, 2016 1:30pm – 3:30pm
MATLAB is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide to analyze and design the systems and products that are transforming our world. It lets you explore and visualize ideas and collaborate across a wide variety of disciplines.
MATLAB’s desktop environment invites experimentation, exploration, and discovery. Built-in graphics make it easy to visualize and gain insights from data, and a vast library of pre-built toolboxes allow you get started right away with algorithms essential to your domain. These tools and capabilities are all rigorously tested and designed to work together.
During this session, we introduce you to the statistical analysis and visualization capabilities available in the MATLAB product family. We will demonstrate how to analyze and visualize data, use desktop tools for editing code, and how to publish and share the results. Attend this session to discover what you can do with MATLAB.
- Accessing data from files, spreadsheets and other sources
- Performing statistical analysis and fitting routines
- Developing algorithms and applications to automate your workflow
- Generating reports in a variety of file formats to share your work
- Developing and deploying MATLAB code as an executable or software component
- Note: no prior experience with MATLAB is required to attend.