The Clusters 201 workshop is for students, staff, and faculty familiar with Linux, but wanting to learn how to use Purdue's Research Computing clusters.
Schedule: The Events page will show the next scheduled session.
- Basic Linux/Unix command-line knowledge is required.
- Unix 101 and Clusters 101 are recommended but not required.
- Software Carpentry - Unix Shell would be a good substitute for Unix 101/201.
- Cluster front-ends vs. compute nodes
- How to submit a batch job
- Components of a job script
- Useful command line tools
- Interactive jobs