Running Bioinformatics Analysis in HPC
This bioinformatics workshop is for students, staff, and faculty who want to learn how to use Purdue’s Research Computing clusters to run bioinformatics analysis. Familiarity with the Linux/Unix command-line is recommended.
Schedule: The Events page will show the next scheduled session.
- Bioinformatics applications on clusters
- R profile setup and package installation
- Install packages using conda
- Install packages from source codes
- Pull and run containerized applications
- Submit batch jobs and interactive jobs
- ThinLinc and Open OnDemand