Fundamentals of Job Management
The Fundamentals of Job Management workshop is for students, staff, and faculty looking to learn various strategies available for establishing and managing their scientific workflows. Attendees should have some knowledge of Linux prior to attending as well as basic knowledge of how to submit a batch job in Slurm (resources available on the RCAC training page).
Schedule: The Events page will show the next scheduled session.
- Basic Linux/Unix command-line knowledge is required.
- Clusters 101 and Clusters 201 or equivalent experience.
- Developing Robust Workflows
- Resource Utilization Analysis Tools
- Slurm Job Management
- Fundamentals of Job Management Slides (324.65 KB)