Research Computing Storage Overview
The RCAC Storage Overview workshop is for students, staff, and faculty interested in learning about options and services available for research data storage and sharing at Purdue (both on and off the clusters).
Schedule: The Events page will show the next scheduled session.
- None. New and prospective users welcome!
- Overview and comparison of available storage resources (Scratch, Data Depot, Fortress, Box)
- Typical research storage use cases and scenarios (and suitable storage resources selection)
- Data migrations, transfers, and workflows (SCP/SFTP/Network drive/Globus)
- Sharing and collaboration
- Hands-on activities