Opportunities and Resources
One of the objectives of the Women in HPC (WHPC) program at Purdue is to promote interest in technical fields, specifically in High Performance Computing (HPC). Below is a list of opportunities and resources that we hope will promote professional and personal development for the Purdue community.
Articles on Women in Tech and Diversity
- The 43 most powerful women engineers in 2017
- 6 ways to get women into leadership positions and keep them there
- Washington's top 100 tech leaders in 2017
- Melinda Gates: The tech industry needs to solve its gender problem - now
- The challenge of hiring and retaining women: An interview with the head of HR at EBAY
- Why is tech failing at diversity and how it can succeed
Questions? Contact our WHPC staff at email@example.com for more information.