Frequently Asked Questions
Some common questions, errors, and problems are categorized below. Click the Expand Topics link in the upper right to see all entries at once. You can also use the search box above to search the user guide for any issues you are seeing.
- About REED Folder
- Logging In & Accounts
- Can I integrate 3rd-Party Apps with my Box folder?
- How should I monitor access to my REED Folder?
- Can I use Unmanaged Box accounts, and other Cloud Storage Options?
- What is De-identified Data?
- Should I use Box Drive if I work with Restricted Data?
- Will Box Drive or Box Edit cache files on the local machine?
- Can I use File Level Encryption with a REED Folder?
- Can I use FTP to access Box?
- What are the requirements for a laptop or desktop if I am working with Restricted data?
- What is a Limited Data Set?
- Should I move restricted data to other folders outside of a REED Folder?
- What are the folder naming conventions and folder description requirements for a REED Folder?
- Can I delete my files permanently from Box?
- What are the recommended permission levels?
- How do I host sensitive or restricted data in Box?