- Unix 101 covers the basics of working on a Linux/Unix system.
- Unix 201 covers some more advanced topics in Linux/Unix computing.
- Clusters 101 covers the specifics of working with Research Computing clusters.
- Slurm Transition covers how to migrate your work from a PBS cluster to the new Slurm scheduler.
- Python Package Installation covers how to install scientific Python applications on Research Computing clusters.
- Jupyter Kernels and HPC Is an intermediate level discussion of how the Jupyter system (JupyterHub, Jupyter Notebook, etc.) function at an application level on a distributed computing cluster.
- Research Storage Overview covers Research Computing storage resources and services, typical use cases, access methods and data management strategies and workflows.
- The Fortress Tape Archive describes the use of the Fortress archive from a Research Computing cluster through the hsi and htar commands.
- Globus Overview gives an introduction and examples of using Globus platform for transferring and sharing research data securely and reliably.